The “Time to Teach” way…
- Raise standardized test scores for all students
- Decrease discipline challenges and focus on teaching
- Teach MORE of your curriculum each year
- Develop classroom rapport and expand parental involvement
- Empower students to learn appropriate classroom behavior
- Eliminate multiple warnings and repeated requests
Receive a 200+ page manual when you attend!
Come as you are: Leave transformed!
“This was an excellent seminar – the best one, truly, I’ve been to. I am a caring teacher, not a screamer, and I haven’t found a way, until now, to be a fair and effective disciplinarian. I so appreciated this seminar – it was truly a gift.” – French teacher
“Finally a workshop that teaches classroom management strategies that are applicable to MY classroom. I have been teaching for 23 years and this was the best time spent in a seminar. Thank you very much. – ESE/VE teacher
“I was thinking about retiring but after attending the Time To Teach seminar I have hope and my love for teaching has been rekindled. Thank you so much!” – Elementary teacher
Maintain a keen and calm mindset for classroom management
- Nullify challenges swiftly, positively, and gracefully by learning to “ready your room.”
- Detect and correct classroom problems without interrupting instruction.
- Learn to avoid accidentally agitating students by violating their personal space.
- Appear confident yet comforting to your students.
Effectively arrange and design the classroom environment
- Learn the “teaching power position” and understand where you should and should not be.
- Position yourself in the classroom to eliminate student challenges.
- Keep your students focused on classroom priorities.
- Learn fifteen POWERFUL desk arrangements, from traditional to unorthodox.
- Learn how to Teach-To™ and enforce rules and procedures.
- Transform “unsocialized” kids into top classroom performers.
- Teach students to behave appropriately in class and social settings.
Zoom through your lesson plans & master standards like never before
- Teach students to peacefully coexist in your classroom.
- Teach students to make the best use of their time and listen attentively.
Firmly but fairly carry out disciplinary actions
- Eliminate multiple warnings and repeated requests. Ask once and get what you want.
- Prevent minor and major challenges from wasting important teaching time.
- Teach every student with confidence and success.
- Meet challenges head –on with respect, power, and poise.
Build and maintain strong student and teacher relationships
- Connect with noncompliant students and prevent meltdowns.
- Reach at-risk children and turn them into productive classroom members.
- Energize apathetic students and have them work harder.
- Reach every student, every day.
…and much more!
- Skillfully face the out of control student: Learn five immediate steps to regain classroom control.
- Say good-bye to classroom management approaches that make more work for you, the teacher.
- Be the boss. Earn respect. Command center stage.
- Wipe out misbehavior. Increase positive behavior.
- Never again waste valuable teaching time on matters of discipline.
Request a form or a contact for more information!